Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Resident Services Department:
EMT – (Full time, within the hours of 7:00 pm – 7:00 am)
Seeking a graduate from accredited program of Emergency Medical Technicians who holds current PA and CPR certifications. Must complete the medication administration training at Meadowood, and pass the state-required medication technician course. Has respect for the capabilities and individuality of elderly residents, compassion, initiative and integrity. Good organizational skills and flexibility required, along with good computer skills for documentation.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood or emailed to Beth Cwiklinski at email@example.com. Beth can be reached at 610-584-3623. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.