Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision. Meadowood currently has the following 3 part time Security Guard positions open in our Transportation/Security Department: Security Guard – (Part Time, Saturday & Sunday only, every other weekend) – Maintains security coverage of the community (grounds and buildings), and monitors all alarms and communications systems for malfunction or repairs. Duties also include light maintenance and driving of shuttle bus. Good communication skills required, both written and verbal. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, a current, valid PA driver’s license required; CDL, a plus. One year experience, required. Two shifts available:
- 4:00pm – 12:30am (Midnight) – every other weekend
- 12:00 Midnight – 8:30 am – every other weekend
- Eligible for fully vested retirement savings plan on Day #1, with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years.
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, (including access to trainers)!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!