Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has the following position open in our Special Services Department:
Admissions Coordinator – (Full Time) – Serve as initial contact for the Health Center and Outpatient Rehab. Coordinate with the Marketing Department when admissions may include the residential setting. Support resident health and social service functions in the Health Center, including transition and discharge process. Support Meadowood’s goals and positive reputation in the larger community as a provider of quality services to seniors.
Develop relationships and maintain communication with hospital discharge personnel, hospital clinical team, administrators, other nursing homes, physicians, clinics, and rehabilitation centers. On occasion, the Admissions Coordinator will have to address senior groups, medical personnel, schools and local community groups, to educate them about Meadowood.
Must be detail oriented. Five years’ experience in long term care, preferably in a Life Plan Community setting. Skilled at working with patient, family and other providers of care and staff. Excellent social and communication skills required. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make good judgements to determine the initial course of the patient’s care.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Suzanne Krasnisky at email@example.com or faxed to 484-991-1020. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.