Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Dining Department:
Bistro Server (Full time, 11:00 am – 7:30 pm) – Under the close supervision of the Bartender, the Bistro Server is responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests. Follows established style and order of service while serving in the Bistro. Performs assigned side jobs. Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations. Maintains a clean, neat appearance, and have outgoing, pleasant demeanor. Performs additional duties as assigned by the Duty manager.
Requirements: Prior server experience required, with outgoing and pleasant demeanor. Basic knowledge of proper dining room service, sanitation and safety procedures, required. Must have ability to follow instructions, work well with others, and maintain a good rapport with residents. Must be 18 years old or older.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible Day #1) with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (610) 584-3645, or mailed to/dropped off at Meadowood at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. If dropping off, follow signs to the Schultz Community Center, and bring to the front desk. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.