Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has the following position open in our Dining Department:
Café Server (Part time, variable shifts) – Should possess a general knowledge of and experience with safe food handling techniques. Ability to work independently, given proper direction. Ability to problem solve and relate well with residents, staff, and customers. Ability to work well under pressure and display a positive demeanor, required. Shifts will vary, so the ability to be flexible with scheduling is required.
· Eligible on Day #1 for fully vested retirement savings plan, (with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years)
· Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
· Referral and retention bonuses
· Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
· Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
· Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, including use of brand new pool!
· Fun events, prizes and incentives
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.