Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood Senior Living, near Lansdale, has the following position available in our Dining Department:
HOURS: (Variable shifts), every other weekend and some holidays required; flexibility required with shift times
Use your creativity to help provide an enjoyable dining experience for residents and guests by preparing delicious, palate-pleasing and eye-pleasing hot entrees, soups, sauces and sides. Good working knowledge of food prep & handling techniques: food safety, sanitation, rotation of product, safety zone for food temperatures. Must be familiar with culinary terms, food product ID, and various cooking methods. Ability to work well independently given proper direction, Ability to read, comprehend and follow provided recipes. Culinary Degree and Serve Safe, a plus. Every other weekend required and some holidays required. Must be flexible with shift times.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership (including new pool!)
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Or you may contact Linda Spataccino at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Linda at 610-584-3613. Your resume may be faxed to (610) 584-3645, or mailed to/dropped off at Meadowood at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. If dropping off, follow signs to the Schultz Community Center, and bring to the front desk. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.