We currently have the following new career opportunities open in the Meadowood Life Plan at Home Department:
– The Director of Marketing and Sales plays a key role in successfully completing sales, and participating in marketing events to ensure membership growth in the Meadowood Life Plan at Home program. This position is engaged directly with potential members and their families, as well as the staff and/or contractors responsible for delivery of care and services. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator must function with a positive team spirit supporting all Meadowood Life Plan at Home staff.
Requirements: Should exhibit above average skills and behavior in all aspects of organization, communication and planning, in addition to the following:
- Knowledge of marketing and sales
- Experience with marketing strategies and tactics, sales techniques, and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficiency with REPS database
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work with older adults and ability to understand the challenges they face aging in place in their home
- Self-directed, hard worker, oriented to accomplishing goals
- Team player with leadership skills
- High competency in writing, reading, and speaking English
- Takes responsibility for developing greater knowledge and training to accomplish job objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure
Meadowood is a great place to work! In addition to a positive work environment and beautiful surroundings, all employees receive: Free Fitness Membership in new on-site fitness center, Retirement Savings Plan, and more. Full-time employees are additionally eligible for Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays.