Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following new career opportunity open in the Meadowood Holly House Administration Department:
Director of Staff Development – The Director of Staff Development will develop, coordinate and implement an education program for Meadowood employees. Will assist with training and orientation of Health Center staff, with a focus on clinical competencies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current PA RN Licensure and Bachelor of Science Degree
- Experienced RN with 5 years as a professional nurse, plus 3 years in a senior living and healthcare setting
- Experience serving as an active member of Quality Assurance Committees and coordinating Infection Control programs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work occasional evening, night and weekend hours to meet training needs of Meadowood team members on all shifts
- Good leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 29 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Suzanne Krasnisky at email@example.com, or fax to 484-991-1020. You may also mail drop off to Meadowood, Attn: Suzanne Krasnisky, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Suzanne can also be reached by phone at 610-584-3696.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://www.meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/. EOE