Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in the Dining Department:
Dishwasher (Part Time) – Ensure sanitary maintenance of dish room and food service areas. Set up, operate and clean dish machine. Clean/sanitize dishware, pots, pans, equipment. Responsible for floor care and storage of received goods. Ability to work independently and as a team player. Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible Day #1) with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (610) 584-3645, or dropped off/mailed to Linda Spataccino, Meadowood Senior Living, 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. If dropping off, please bring to the front desk at the Schultz Community Center. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net