Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has the following position open:
Laundry Aide, Full time
SHIFT : 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
DESCRIPTION: Laundry Aide will be responsible for laundry operations, ensuring continued high level of sanitary conditions and production in laundry area. Ability to operate large machines with the utmost safety, and the ability to work well with co-workers, required. High attention to detail required, as this position is responsible for keeping accurate records, staying aware of linen delivery schedules, following correct procedures, reading and following instructions, as well as other tasks.
Requirements: Two years’ experience operating commercial laundry preferred. Must have reliable transportation.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Nancy Kocher at email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Nancy can be reached at 610-584-2250. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.