Meadowood Senior Living is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood has the following opening in our Finance Department:
Lead Biller, Full Time (8:00am-4:30pm) – Coordinates, oversees, submits Medicare, Managed Care and third party insurance claims. Responsible for residential private billing, collections, resident census and insurance reviews. Minimum 3 years’ experience with Medicare Parts A & B, Managed Care A & B, and third party insurances, required. Knowledge of billing software is required, preferably Vision, converting to Point Click Care in 2019. Prior experience in accounting is a plus. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills required, along with excellent customer service skills. Must have own reliable transportation.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan, (eligible Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be emailed to Steve Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org, dropped off at Meadowood, or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Steve can be reached at 610-584-1000. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.