Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in the Dining Services Department:
Lead Diet Aide – Full Time – 11:00 am – 7:30 pm shift – Assures quality care and service to Meadowood Health Center residents through the execution of the dining service program. This position provides the opportunity to interact directly with Health Center residents, collecting diet orders, and interviewing new residents to determine food preferences. Ensures nutritional adequacy is provided to each resident by following established procedures and giving feedback to Health Center Supervisor and Dietician. Communicates daily with charge nurses and Director of Nursing. Knowledge of nutrition, proper dining room service, sanitation and safety procedures preferred. Must possess the ability to follow instructions, work well with others, and maintain good rapport with residents and department managers.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Linda Spataccino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Linda can also be reached at 610-584-3613. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.