Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Dining Department:
Lead Host/Hostess, PT (20+hours/week) – Experience in a retirement community preferred. Prior experience as a host/hostess a plus. Pleasant, outgoing personality required. Hours mainly 3:30 to 7:30pm with occasional day time hours. Must be able to work some day shifts and be able to supervise others.
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan for eligible positions
- Fully vested retirement savings plan, (eligible Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, including pool and access to trainers!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net