Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has the following position open in the Health Center (Skilled Nursing Department):
Lead Registered Nurse – (Full time, 2:45p-11:15p) – Will provide leadership training and quality assurance oversight to the Health Center staff. Collaborates with charge nurses in directing and evaluating care provided to residents throughout the Health Center. Provides skilled technical nursing care and assists in the provision of direct personal care. Assumes overall supervisory function of the Health Center in the absence of Director of Nursing and Director of Personal Care. Minimum 3 years’ experience as a professional nurse required, along with current PA license. Every other weekend and every other holiday, required.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible immediately), with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, including pool and access to trainers
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be emailed to Suzanne Krasnisky at email@example.com or faxed to 484-991-1020. It may also be mailed or dropped off to Meadowood Senior Living at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.