Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has this position open in our Marketing Department:
Move-In Coordinator – (Full time, 8:00am–4:30pm, M-F). This position plays a key role in implementing programs associated with the reservation and sales process. You will be engaged directly with potential residents who are seeking to move to Meadowood, and their families, as well as the staff or contractors responsible for delivery of the residence.
Required: Exceptional organization skills, superior customer service, strong computer skills including being fluent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), along with the ability to learn new computer software. Excellent communication skills and competency in writing, including a good grasp of grammar, punctuation, and word usage. Seeking a team player who is able to remain calm under pressure and has the ability to be flexible. In this position, this individual must function with a positive team spirit, supporting all staff for the good of the community, and have a professional appearance. Experience in a senior living facility, a plus. Related college degree or equivalent experience, needed.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Benefits & Perks:
- 90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Eligible for fully vested retirement savings plan on Day #1, with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership (& trainers)!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail/drop off to: Attn: Shannon Grieb, VP of Marketing, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Shannon can be reached by phone at 610-584-3893.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.meadowood.net/.