Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Skilled Nursing Department:
Restorative CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), Full time, 9a-5:30p – Monitors and supervises restorative nursing program. Is liaison between formalized therapy and nursing. Promotes restorative nursing philosophy among all depts. Understands philosophy of and knows principles, techniques and skills of restorative care. Makes independent decisions, shows compassion and patience, and treats each individual with respect and dignity. Excellent communication skills, ability to interact positively with residents, residents’ families, other staff members and management, required. 1 year experience preferred, will consider new grad. Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Suzanne Krasnisky, email@example.com, faxed to 484-991-1020, or mailed to/dropped off at Meadowood at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. If dropping off, follow signs to the Schultz Community Center, and bring to the front desk. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.