Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Health Center (both Skilled and Personal Care):
SIGN-ON BONUS INCLUDED!
RN – Weekends – 12 hour shifts – Seeking caring and high energy RN’s to work part time, Saturdays & Sundays, 12 hour shifts (times variable). Work 4 weekends, with the 5th weekend off. Bonus eligibility. Must have excellent skills and a positive outlook, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team. Respect for the capabilities and individuality of elderly residents is required. Med surg experience, LTC experience, and a current PA license, required.
- Eligible for fully vested retirement savings plan on Day #1, with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years.
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses!
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, (including pool and access to trainers!)
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. You may email your completed application to Suzanne Krasnisky, at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (484)991-1020. Suzanne may also be reached by phone at 610-584-3696. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net. EOE