Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has the following position open in our Security/Transportation Department:
Security Guard – (Full Time, Midnight-8:30am) – Maintains security coverage of the community (grounds and buildings), and monitors all alarms and communication systems, for malfunction or needed repairs. Other duties include light maintenance and driving of shuttle bus. Good communication skills required, both written and verbal. Experience, strongly preferred. EOE
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. John can also be reached by phone at 610-584-3612. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.