Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood Senior Living, near Lansdale, has the following opportunity in the Housekeeping Department:
Utility Aide, Part Time (Flexible between 8:00a-4:30p) – Must have ability to work independently and set-up/breakdown events, clean guest suite rooms, remove trash in various outdoor areas around the campus, complete work orders, clean resident rooms as needed. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must work every other weekend, and must have own transportation. Uniforms provided.
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible Day #1) with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may emailed to Nancy Kocher at email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. You may also drop it off or mail it to Nancy Kocher at Meadowood Senior Living, 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA, 19490. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net