Meadowood Senior Living Job Fair Seeks CNA Candidates And Many More
Meadowood is known for being a great place to work, and we’re excited to announce we are looking for qualified candidates for several senior living jobs. We recently held a job fair to invite prospective and current employees to enjoy our campus, have a little fun, learn more about open positions and interview on the spot. Attendees enjoyed two food trucks, an ice cream truck, and fun freebies throughout the day while checking out some new career opportunities. Everything was free for current employees, which is another way we strive to keep time spent at Meadowood fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Are you interested in a fulfilling and fun career at Meadowood? Keep reading to learn more about the positions available and sign-on/referral bonuses.
Senior Living Jobs At Meadowood
Meadowood is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Diet Aides
- Utility Aides
Wondering what it’s like to be a CNA at Meadowood? Check out our employee spotlight with CNA Jeanalyn to get the inside scoop.
If you’re interested in applying for any of these positions, you can apply here through our online application or download a printable application here. You can also search positions and apply through Indeed.com or visit us in person at 3205 W Skippack Pike in Worcester, Pennsylvania.
Senior Living Job Opportunities At Meadowood
- CNAs – starting rates up to $21.16 and up to $3,000 sign on bonus
- NAs – starting rates up to $18.00 and up to $1,000 sign on bonus
- Full Time Servers & Diet Aides – starting rates up to $18.00 and up to $500 sign on bonus
- Housekeepers – starting rates up to $18.00
- Utility Aides – starting rates up to $19.59
- Part Time Servers & Diet Aides – starting rates up to $18.00 and up to $100 sign on bonus
- Dishwashers – starting rates up to $18.00 and up to $300 sign on bonus
Creating An Environment Where Everyone Feels Valued
Meadowood’s Envisioned Future is centered upon its mission to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience our retirement community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and team members to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our vision. Read about our philosophy on working together in “Lessons from Geese.”
The Meadowood Human Resources Vision
- Make service excellence integral to the workplace culture by inspiring employees to embrace service at the highest level, integrating recruitment, recognition, communications and training programs.
- Provide staffing levels that are appropriate to meet program and service commitments.
- Provide meaningful training and educational opportunities to staff at all levels of the organization for job enhancement and enrichment, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Employ people who possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to enhance the values and culture of the organization.
- Provide a workplace where employees feel valued and respected.
- Strive to ensure that the workforce reflects the diversity of the local community and the people served to create a workplace that is respectful to all.
Meadowood Senior Living Job Perks & Benefits
- Free single health and free single dental coverage for full-time employees
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time off plan – up to 25 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- On-site salon and massage services
- Employee wellness program, including free fitness center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
Questions About Senior Living Jobs At Meadowood?
If you’re interested in a position or know someone else who might be, we would love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Stop by and visit us in person, give our HR department a call at 610-584-1000, or email us at email@example.com. You can also go directly to our online application here or download a PDF application here.