Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood has the following position open in the Special Services Department:
Social Worker, PRN – (Flexible shifts) – The Social Worker will attend directly and indirectly to the psychosocial needs of and coordinate the discharge planning process for Meadowood Health Center Residents. The Social Worker will also educate and advocate for resident rights, including the right to self-determination and choice in their daily routine and lifestyle. Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, as well as knowledge of long term care regulations and health care operations
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible on Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Suzanne Krasnisky at email@example.com or faxed to 484-991-1020. Suzanne can be reached by phone at 610-584-3696. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.