Amenities at Meadowood
If you’d ask our residents, they might refer to it as our aMANYties, because there’s so much going on at Meadowood! First, our scenic 135-acre campus is a celebration of nature, with walking trails, flower and vegetable gardens, even our own nature preserve. Our Life Plan Community features health and wellness programs for active lifestyles, and our classes and seminars stimulate the mind and spirit.
These additional amenities are available to
all Meadowood residents:
- Strasburg Auditorium
- Extended library with fireplace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Dining options, including casual dining in the cafe and bistro
- Flower and vegetable garden areas
- Table tennis and card playing areas
- Gosling’s Nest gift shop
- Postal service
- Walking trails on “green,” sustainable campus
- Guest house accommodations
- Beauty salon/barbershop
Senior living services and amenities available
at an additional charge
- Covered parking (for apartments and courtyard homes)
- Secretarial services, fax and copier
- Special transportation
- Notary public
The vision for Meadowood began in 1982 by Bill and Sylvia Strasburg.
Meadowood offers a 135 acre campus. Explore our scenic & beautiful grounds.
Health & wellness programs are just the beginning…over 48 enhanced amenities.