Exceptional Skilled Nursing Services
Located on the Meadowood campus in Worcester Township, Pennsylvania, Holly House provides compassionate Skilled Nursing services for individuals who are temporarily or permanently in need of 24-hour health care services. Our licensed Skilled Nursing staff works with residents and their families, as well as the rest of our team, to develop individualized care plans that meet the needs of each person they serve.
Our top priority is to provide exceptional Skilled Nursing care that promotes dignity and respect in a warm, comfortable atmosphere. At the heart of Skilled Nursing is Life Enrichment programming, led by licensed recreational therapists through meaningful programs and activities. All accommodations are private and offer in-room showers to provide optimal comfort for our residents. Meals are served in a lovely dining room, and residents have access to many daily recreational activities offered within Holly House and throughout our continuing care community.
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Certified nursing assistants
- Recreational therapists
- Registered dietitian
- Social worker
- Director of therapy services
- Other Rehabilitation staff
Our Safety Pledge
We are committed to keeping residents at all levels of care safe and protected. That means transparent, frequent communication, effective safety practices and engaging programs that promote overall wellness.
Meadowood is proud that telemedicine is a part of its comprehensive, holistic approach to care. Third Eye Health provides telemedicine to Meadowood, enabling our residents and short-term rehabilitation patients to have a checkup from a physician 24 hours a day, rather than take an unnecessary trip to the emergency room.
So, what does this mean? Imagine you are a resident and recuperating in the Skilled Nursing area of Meadowood. It is 2 a.m., and you are not feeling well. The charge nurse will have a Third Eye Health physician “see” you via computer monitor and assess you on the spot! This is how it works:
- A nurse, recognizing that a patient is in need, calls Third Eye Health.
- The nurse reaches a doctor and they review the patient’s clinical issue(s).
- Pushing a single button activates the telemedicine unit and brings a doctor to the patient’s bedside.
- The patient and physician meet and an examination takes place.
- The physician and nurse begin care, with the inclusion of the patient’s attending physician + family as needed.
- Third Eye Health provides full documentation of the visit to ensure coordination of care.
- The patient is comfortably treated in place and a hospitalization is avoided.
To learn more about Curavi Health, visit www.thirdeyehealth.net.
The vision for Meadowood began in 1982 by Bill and Sylvia Strasburg.
Meadowood offers a 135 acre campus. Explore our scenic & beautiful grounds.
Health & wellness programs are just the beginning…over 48 enhanced amentities.